On October 31, all evil spirits will come to the ground and begin to rule their nightmare ball. Scary? Not at all, because we are talking about Halloween, which has been gaining more and more popularity in recent years. To get into the atmosphere of this mystical and a bit creepy day, try making your own Halloween costume. Create fun Halloween looks for the whole family and celebrate with us!
- GLOW IN THE DARK: Kick back in striking spooky fashion in these glowing skeleton jumpsuits. Perfect for Halloween, cosplay, kigurumi, or simply comfortably lounging away, these glow-in-the-dark pajamas make that night in or out a standout affair.
- ALL SIZES AVAILABLE – This listing is for Girls sizing. We have coordinating Womens, Mens and Boys sizes also available. Just search for “#followme glow skeleton” in the search bar above to purchase the matching outfits.
- DESIGNED FOR COMFORT: Warm and toasty, these hooded non-footed adult onesie are a comfy treat to slip into. We’ve used 100% polyester microfleece fabric that gives the kids’ and adult playsuits a softness you’ll love. A full-length front zipper makes slipping into them a breeze.
- TOUCH OF DURABILITY: Get glow in the dark jumpsuits that are designed to last. Lock-stitched seams and reinforced stitching keep the adult onesie and kids’ bodysuits in great condition, while the premium material holds up well in the wash.
- VALUE FOR MONEY: #followme prides itself on giving you the latest styling at the best value around. You’ll love the great attention to detail that has gone into making these matching family pajamas, and all at a price that gives you the best bang for your buck. Click ‘Add to Cart’ now! (For maximum glow, leave the pajamas out in direct light for 5 minutes before use)
DIY Halloween costume for a girl
Halloween is the time when people hide their true faces behind creepy imagesand masks. However, everything secret becomes clear. If in your heart you have always felt like a witch and shaman, try on a witch costume for Halloween.
Also, girls like to try on beautiful images at a themed party. Make your own Halloween costume with the tools at hand and shine like the star of The Great Gatsby!Fashion trends fall-winter 2020-2021 help you, because today fringed dresses are popular again!
A DIY Halloween costume for a girl can be made of paper. For example, cut out a doll outfit from a huge piece of Whatman paper using a template. Decorate or paste over with prints from colored paper, make accessories and a bow – and the doll costume for Halloween is ready.
A few more ideas for an adult Halloween costume are a mummy costume (from old T-shirts) and an airy milkshake image (with a cherry made from a red ball).
Another creative idea for Halloween – DIY skeleton costume… Print and cut the template out of paper. If you have vinyl that glows in the dark, then that’s pretty cool! Position the skinny pattern over the black long-sleeved T-shirt. Press with a hot iron on the transparent layer of the vinyl sheet and hold for 15 seconds. Delete the transparent layer.
- 100% Polyester
- Pull On closure
- Hand Wash
- Size: Standard
- 100% polyester interlock knit fabric; 100% polyurethane foam
- 3 complete costumes in one package
Do the same with the hand bone template. If you don’t have vinyl, glue a cut-out skeleton to your shirt.
This Halloween costume can be made for a man too.
Halloween Party Boy Costume
Guys can also try on a variety of scary, creepy, and sometimes unexpected looks when heading out to a Halloween-themed party. Check out your wardrobe if you’re looking to cosplayJoker… There must be a wedding or graduation suit, daddy’s tie and a bright vest lying around.
The main “trick” when recreating the “cinematic” image is halloween makeupwhich can also be done at home.
Making a Halloween costume for a guy with your own hands is not at all difficult. Especially if you have old T-shirts, gauze or sheets, a shirt that you do not mind and a little red paint at home, in addition to your wedding suit and daddy’s tie.
In this case, you can make a scary Halloween costume – in the form of a zombie or a mummy. Both characters are very popular and both cause a chilling horror that borders on nightmare. Exactly what is needed!
By the way, did you know how to make a mummy costume with your own hands?
- It is necessary to cut or tear into strips of the old sheet.
- Dissolve a whole package of tea bags in hot water.
- Soak the strips of cloth in this tea overnight.
- Dry the strips – and you can wind them around the body.
- To make the costume more realistic, soak the old T-shirt that you will wear underneath in the tea solution.
Attention! The strips of fabric for a Halloween mummy costume should be of different sizes – wide for the torso, narrow for the head, arms and legs.
In this style, you can create creepy images for your entire “terrible family”.
Couples and family Halloween costumes
A very stylish idea – paired Halloween costumes. And also a frightening Family look (image for the whole family on Halloween) with your own hands. Your favorite films and cartoons, as well as heroes of books, professions and characters of children’s fairy tales can serve as a source of inspiration.
From materials – everything that is at hand.
- Bright or, on the contrary, gloomy clothes: capes, skirts, dresses, trousers and shirts.
- And also colorful accessories – wigs, hats, glasses, hoops and even spacesuits!
- NEVER LET GO of the fond memories of playtime and eating junk food all day long. Throw a curveball this year with this quirky, pun costume from Hauntlook
- ALWAYS ROOM FOR MORE: Both costumes are one-size-fits-most and unisex, so they will look great on men and women of all sizes
- BE THERE & BE SQUARE: Great for Halloween events, contests, theme parties, cosplay, & conventions. Brick costume is also available in Blue
- STACKABLE MATERIALS: Made from 100% polyester for a comfortable fit. Hand wash and hang to dry. Do not iron or bleach
- WHAT’S YOUR #HAUNTLOOK?: If you love your costume, be sure to check out Hauntlook decorations, bags, and other spooky accessories!
If you wish, you can even make a Halloween costume for your dog yourself. Attention to the photo.
Children’s Halloween costume: DIY super ideas
You can also dress up kids for Halloween with your own hands. We have already told you whichoriginal children’s costumescan be tried on for Halloween. A couple more ideas to expand your child’s festive wardrobe.
DIY Halloween costume for girls – cat
For a cat, the main thing is paws, whiskers, and ears on the crown. The mustache and nose can be drawn with black eyeliner, and the ears can be made according to the pattern with your own hands.
Simple Halloween costumes for girls are Pippi or Little Red Riding Hood.
Does this lovely lady with a bunch of pets accidentally remind you of your neighbor ?!
How about these crazy Halloween hairstyles ?! We absolutely love it!
- 100% Polyester
- Hand Wash
- Size: Standard
- 2 adult costumes are included
- Polyfoam tunic w/ screenprinted bread on both sides
- Grape jelly printed on one
- Peanut butter printed on the other
If you’ve got a DIY Halloween costume for boys, check out these scary photos.
Or refer to the superhero theme.
For both boys and girls, the Halloween bat costume is suitable.
Some more cute and a little weird holiday costume ideas for the little ones.
- ★Hot Style: Unisex La Casa De Papel character costume from hot television series. The costume comes with a realistic Dali mask.
- ★High Quality and Comfortable to Wear: The great design that will make you the center of attention at any event! The realistic design of this costume brings you a good experience.
- ★The Best Choice for Masquerade: Costume is made of high-quality cotton, and mask is ABS plastic. Great for Carnivals, Masquerade, Costume, Christmas, Easter, Halloween or any other parties.
- ★Full Set Packing:Costume + Mask+Bag, We have a drawstring bag for Latex Mask and Costume, so you can easily participate in various dances.
- ★Easy to Clean: water temperature does not exceed 40 °C / 104 °F, suitable for hand washing, suitable for machine washing, not suitable for long time soaking.