Halloween is not in vain considered one of the most popular holidays in our time. Because they are preparing for it as thoroughly as for the New Year, especially in the United States and Western European countries. The history of this holiday dates back to the ancient Celts. On this day, the Irish dressed up in the most terrible costumes to scare away evil spirits. Now they do the same, but it is more entertaining. This tradition has become fun and its main goal is to stand out, come up with a unique costume, and attract attention.
- The full-face, over-the-head mask with neck piece is crafted from high-quality latex.
- Weight: 0.93 lbs.
Halloween Costume Ideas
The less time remains until day X, the more panic those who have not yet had time to pick up the suit of their dreams. Here are some tips on which costume to choose for Halloween:
1. Definitions of your own “I”. Essentially, Halloween is no different from a costume party. They just celebrate it all over the world, and it has a long history. First of all, you should decide on what you want to show. After all, on this day you can forget about everything and become anyone, show yourself as nobody has seen you before. You can also look at what Halloween costumes famous people wear and do something similar.
- 100% Polyester
- Hand Wash
- Our red and black mens jester costume includes the shirt, pants, waist sash, headpiece and mask.
- This mens jester costume comes in adult sizes Large, Plus Size, Small, Medium, X-Large.
- The headpiece with this adult costume has an attached matching red & black collar.
- This scary mens jester costume features small skulls that dangle from the collar and hat.
- The black gloves and jester cane are not included with this red and black mens jester costume.
2. Convenience. You can spend quite a long time in a suit, so you need to feel comfortable in it, and not think that the skirt is too short or you can get caught over the too long hem of the dress at any time.
3. Weather is another very important factor. Therefore, before buying a suit, we advise you to see what it will look like on that day. And, based on this, think over your image.
- 100% Rubber
- Pull On closure
- Hand Wash
- Latex skinned head with one eye and screaming jaw
- Latex overhead mask stretches into place and stays in place
- One size fits most
4. Don’t forget about time. If you want to make your own costume, remember that it takes time. Therefore, get down to business at least three weeks before the holiday in order to have time to make a good costume. Also, do not postpone the purchase of a suit in a distant box, because a few days before the holiday there will already be leftovers in stores and it is not a fact that you can pick up something to your liking.
5. Group costumes. If you are going to celebrate a holiday with friends, why not make group costumes related to the same theme or some kind of fandom. This will not only help you get closer and have a good time while working on the costumes, but also attract the attention of strangers.
Where can you buy a Halloween costume?
Buying a Halloween costume in season is not a problem. Because many stores, in pursuit of the desired profit, present many options to the attention of buyers.
- 100% Polyester; Accents: 100% Plastic
- Hand wash in cold water, do not use bleech, line dry, do not iron.
- Includes pants and shirt with sewn-in body parts, gloves and mask with wig.